Thank you for considering a contribution to The Emerald Art Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the visual arts. We provide an opportunity for all who desire to create art and exhibit their work by cultivating a vibrant art community through education, outreach, and partnerships.
Below are some of our more significant Sponsorship needs for the coming year.
- Emerald Art Center – Our basic operating expenses – keeping the doors open and the lights on, etc., – help us provide all the programs below. $25,000
- Youth Arts Works! – Free art classes for children ages 6-12 on Saturdays. Experienced artists teach various media, techniques and skills. $2,500
- Art Apprentice Program – Middle and High School studends are paired with professional artist mentors with a creative project and to learn about the world of working artists. $2,000
- Artist Workshops – Sponsorship allows us to advertise in national magazines to make our area an Artist Destination. $5,000
- Annual National Juries Spring Exhibition – now in its 14th year, this annual juried showcase features the best artists from across the United States. $5,000
- Annual Photography At The Emerald National Fall Exhibition – features Fine Art Photographers from throughout the United States in a juried exhibition. $5,000
- Springfield Mayor’s Art Show – A community art show for artists of all ages and abilities, with prizes awarded by the Springfield Mayor, Chamber of Commerce, and other local supporters. $4,000
- Donations of any size via PayPal help where needed to fill the voids and continue growing our local arts community.
Federal Tax ID # 93-0570075