Studio Art Classes for kids ages 6 – 12 years
Saturdays 1 – 3pm
- Dec. 1st: Owl Study with David CP Placencia
- Dec. 8th: Step by Step Painting with Brian Mark Hahn
- Dec. 15th: Sculpture with Eva Brauck
- Dec. 22nd: Fractal Snowflake with David CP Placencia
- Dec. 29th: Guest Artist – call for details
Instructors will show young artists ages 6-12 yrs. old how to create their own masterpiece. All supplies are provided.
There is a donation request of $5.00 to help pay for supplies. We appreciate your continued support.
Scholarships are available!
Call 541-726-8595 or email: email@example.com for more information and to register
Our objective is to provide a strong foundation for younger children that can be continued into our Youth Art Works Teen Program. These two programs help our youth gain knowledge and appreciation for the visual arts, provide a creative outlet for self-expression, build confidence and social skills while engaging students in a positive, non-judgemental atmosphere.
Parents are encouraged to join in the lesson, to help further the understanding and help create a formative bond through art!
Thanks to our Sponsors!